Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Wiggles!























Well, this is a late post! I promised pictures to my friends who laughed at Chris and I for taking Wells to ATLANTA for his birthday to see the wiggles!! Yes, we really did! So here are pics of Wells. He was a little confused as to why there were 10,000 dancing children and parents. After about 30 minutes, he joined right in and kept shouting "again!" It was hilarious!! Chris and I decided it was definitely worth it all. He slept the entire way back to bham. He now proudly owns a shirt that says, "I'm the Fifth Wiggle." Yep, we were those parents! And if you aren't familiar with The Wiggles, turn it to Sprout from 6-7 any morning because I'm sure you'll get a HUGE laugh! (by the way, his birthday month is almost over! whew...and claire is coming in October!)


1 comment:

The Alexanders said...

Yall really are the best parents. You could not pay me enough to go see those crazy men! Wells is very blessed to have you and Chris for parents.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers