Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tubes on Monday

So we are getting tubes in the morning at 6 a.m. For anyone reading before then, please pray. I know this is a regular procedure/surgery that is done all the time. It is just really hard for me to imagine giving my child up to have him put to sleep. I just want the poor child to feel good, quick shaking his head back and forth, and to nap more than 30 minutes at a time. I pray it all goes well! I'll keep you posted. I'm so sorry for the lack of posts this week! I've been really busy with a spring show for my stationery business, getting those orders in, and trying to get things done at the house before tomorrow. Wells turned 8 months yesterday which seems so crazy!!! I don't have my camera b/c I left it at my sister's house, so I'll take pics and post in the next couple of days with updates on Wells. Thanks for your prayers. Oh, and as far as my pregnancy goes, (thanks for asking lots of you) I'm feeling great!! Praise the Lord!! :)

3 comments:

Sue Ross said...

OOh you three are in my thoughts and prayers!Right now as I type at 10.20 pm it is 7.20 am and he is probably in the operating room. I know (having had Cam had this operation ) that Wells will love you for this as he will feel so much better and he will not beleive how good his hearing is!!!!
luvu lots xoxoxoxoxoxoo

Kellie said...

Just reading now at 8:30 on Monday morning - hope the surgery went well - Wilson had tubes at 9 months so I know exactly where you are right now - but 2 years later and only 1 ear infection, I'd say it's been Wonderful!!!! Hope ya'll have the same success! Saying a quick prayer for a speedy recovery and NO MORE EAR INFECTIONS (and good naps)!!!!

abryant said...

Praying that things went great! He'll be a different child now. We had our tubes at 16 months and he was great until just recently when one tube came out. But it's been 4 years so that's pretty awesome. We had another set in on Thursday and adenoids removed. He did great and I know Wells will too!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers