Sunday, June 7, 2009

Promised 10 month pictures

So here are the pictures I promised! They have all been taken within the past few days so they are really his 10 months pictures right on the mark! I forgot to mention in my last post that he LOVES his swing and would live in it if he could. He also has one at both grandparents' homes. He also loves to clap and dance. I do have video of him dancing and can hopefully get it posted soon. It's hilarious!!! All I say is "shake it wells!" and he moves like elvis and shakes his head. He's a hoot! The top right picture is him "kissing" chris. We rarely get kisses, but when we do they are slobbery and sweet!! Thanks for checking by in for these pics!


2 comments:

Shireen said...

I LOVE the open mouth kiss!!!

Anonymous said...

I love to read your blogs Dana and enjoy the pictures and comments. You do have a good husband and I hear your Dad is awesome!!!

Dandaddy

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers