Sunday, August 15, 2010

E-Mealz!

Okay, this is officially the best idea out there for busy, couponing, weight losing, etc. moms!! Jane DeLaney, our associate pastor's wife and a good friend of mine, started this business a couple of years ago. She has a website where the meals are created for every night of the week and she gives you TONS of different plans to choose from. She has different plans for couples, plans for families, plans for weight watchers (using points), vegetarians, etc. and she even allows you to choose the grocery store! She gives you every price for every item and uses the sale items to make your meals. So for all you publix fans out there, she uses the BOGO items or advantage buyer items. I've done the weight watchers plan before, but since Chris lost more weight than me, we're going with the Publix family plan now. It even tells you exactly where to purchase the item in the grocery store and what the brand is that you buy of each item. So detailed and easy! It's 5 dollars a month!! It saves you time, major money and gives you ideas! We LOVE it! I've just started getting on the routine again and trust me, it's fun and yummy! I have put the link on the side bar on the right side of my blog so go check it out! She shows you a sample of what it looks like. If you start to use it let me know what you think. She started getting endorsed by Dave Ramsey! She is big time now and so precious! Happy meal planning! :)

1 comment:

Kristin Coppock said...

Dana,
I am signed up! Just now. I hope this makes me more of a cook for Grant. I battle this all time during the school year and even though I have tons of cookbooks, I am not a good planner. We will see how it goes. So excited.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers