Sunday, July 10, 2011

Last Minute Encouragement!

If you are looking for something to do for the next 90 days, I strongly encourage you to do the Reading Through the Bible in 90 Days with www.momstoolbox.com I wrote several posts from January-April talking about my experience. It was awesome. If you are like me and a year is a daunting task, then do it this way! You will NOT regret it! I am considering doing it again! It starts tomorrow, so go for it if you have been wanting to read the Bible all the way through and just need to do it with others. The accountability is great and you will see Jesus like never before.

I still have pics and a post for the 4th, but it will have to wait. Chris and I are going away this week for our fifth anniversary trip to a trip I've wanted to take for years!!!!!! I. CAN'T. WAIT!!! Pray for health for Chris (he always gets sick when we try to get away) and pray for the kids while we are away! Happy Five Years to us! Thank you both grandparents for keeping the kiddos!!!



2 comments:

Kimmie said...

ok i am super jealous. i also LOVE me some disney world! go have a blast for me!!! :)

Kristin said...

I decided at the last minute to read again this time. Let me know if you're reading too.
Have a fabulous trip!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers