Friday, September 2, 2011

First Day of School!

Wednesday was our first day of 3's for Wells and Mother's Day Out for Claire. He will go three days a week and Claire will go two. We are ALL excited! :) I believe I have two class clowns in my future. I'm going to have to have lots of teacher talks I'm afraid. I'll let the pictures do the talking!


















The school bus for spain park pulled up as we were taking pictures,
and it was hilarious! Wells went darting up the sidewalk, and yelled,
"Wait guys I'm coming! It's my first day! Mom, see you later!"
The whole bus was howling. I grabbed him and convinced him that
my minivan was his school bus! He then turned around, sighed, and said,
"okay guys, maybe next year!" what a hoot!


















Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

so stinkin cute!!! i know you have constant fun with those two throughout the day. isaac is starting MDO next week and i. can't. wait. will be a much needed break for both of us. :) oh, i forgot to tell you that my sister, camille, had the HARDEST time choosing between AXO and Alpha Gam. She really did. And I told her i would be happy with her in either one...sounds like Alpha Gam has some great girls too! Of course i was glad she went the same sorority as me but it made me excited for all the sororities at Bama!

Sarah said...

On Friday when I was taking Nolan to school he said "Mom, when do I get to ride a bus". I mumbled under my breath "Never if I have anything to say about it!" but sweetly said "oh, I am sure you will get to ride one to a field trip someday! :) YOU GO WELLS!!!

Elise Hollinhead said...

That was hilarious!! Wells and Claire are so ADORABLE!!! Thank you so much for all of the comments on my posts. You don't know how much I value and look forward to them! You are a great friend to me! Thanks!!!

Nathan said...

Love these two! I can just picture Wells running for the bus! So funny.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers