Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Open Invitation!




What: Doodles Artwork on canvas using children's hand and footprints

When: Sunday, October 16th from 3-5 p.m.


Where: My House (email me if you don't know where it is danacsheheane@gmail.com)


Why: She's fast and they are the Best Christmas gifts for grandparents and it's different. I also love supporting local businesses. Carla is great and I'm not even getting anything. I did all these last year, but wanted to help support her and give you all a great gift idea. Our parents LOVED theses!!!

Look on her website to get ideas for what you might want to do.


http://www.doodlestogo.com/ and look at her doodles to go kits (she brings them like this so all you do is hand and footprints and she finishes them at home. i'll get them to you later) also, look at all the different tabs on there for ideas. She is great!! We did my kids plus my nephews last year to make the manger scene above and gave it to my mom. she has kept it up all year!! :) And we did angels for Chris' mom. We did Alabama football players, Big Al and a cheerleader for my dad for his office. They were all a big hit!



Just let me know if you are coming so I'll have an idea for Carla. And honestly, come one come all! I didn't have a chance to send out invites. I just love her stuff! And the kids can't break it :)





1 comment:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

Hey dan- I may really try to come! I love her and did the boys a couple of years ago and would love to do all 4 kids now! I'll email you to get directions.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers