Wednesday, October 15, 2008

More Pictures...More Fun!


Hey friends! Well, I promised to update every week so I am not going to let you down! Wells is now 2 1/2 months and praise the Lord, the last two days he has napped and slept pretty well at night. We are getting there! I'm doing all I can to guard his sleep and help the poor guy out until he learns to fall asleep on his own. Thank you Sarah Warren for your guidance and encouragement! I have relaxed a little and just realized I am doing all I can. I also received a book from Chris' mom titled The 90 Minute Baby Sleep Program and it is awesome! It just makes total sense. So we'll see how it goes! Sorry, I feel like I'm always talking about sleep! On another note, he is getting to be really fun with his little personality. Check out the photos and you'll see what I mean! Chris and I are having more and more fun with him. You will soon see video clips because Chris gave me a video camera for an early birthday present!! I was so excited!! Chris, my parents, and my sister all went in together to give me a video camera which I have been dying for. It was such an awesome surprise! Once I figure out how to use it, I'll post some clips. Don't hold your breath...it may take me a while! On another fun note, Chris started a new job this week. He is now working with my dad and they have an air pollution control business called Caldwell/Sheheane Industrial Inc. We are so excited about this and my dad and Chris are really having fun together. It is such an answer to prayer for everyone. And who knows, maybe one day little Wells will join his daddy since it is his name and all! :) My sister and I are doing some exciting stuff with our business as well. I'll write more about that when it is all said and done.

4 comments:

Carrie and Jordan said...

LOVE the picture in the middle of Wells sitting in his seat. I know everyone says this, but he look like a mini Chris in the pictures. However, I know in the months to come he will start favoring his mother more:) SO CUTE!!!

Jeremy and Michelle said...

Love all the smiles! Isn't he so fun! Good luck with your new video camera - I got one last year for an early Christmas present after James was born and still haven't been able to sit down and figure out how to get my award winning footage on the blog!
Hope to see you soon!

Ashlei said...

So precious!!

John and Brooke said...

I cannot believe I am just now finding out that you have a blog!! We have had one for a while. I will definitely start to read up on you and that sweet little boy. We are expecting a boy in January. We cannot wait!!! I miss seeing you!
-Brooke (Webb) Vakakes

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers