Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 11 months and fourth of July!











Well, I'm a little behind on this post...sorry!! :) Life has been a little bit hectic with play dates, garage sales, painting the new nursery (thanks to jupie and my mom), etc.! But I couldn't let July go by without posting Happy 11 months to Wells! I can't believe he'll be a year old in less than a month! crazy!!! He is hilarious and WILD these days! He loves to copy facial expressions, he is walking along the furniture and getting lots of bruises, and he loves to make you laugh! He is truly just a FUN kid! But seriously, he is ALL over the place and making this pregnant mom totally exhausted. I just keep thinking..."what will this be like with 2 babies around here?!!!" I'll let you know in a couple of months! Wells had a blast celebrating his 11 month birthday on the 4th of July! He got to see his first fireworks. No, not the real ones that Birmingham puts on because it was WAY past his bedtime, but his daddy shot off fireworks much to my dismay. But he was totally intrigued. His favorite part of the 4th were the balloons my mom had on her backporch! He could have played with those all night! Chris and I were really fortunate though b/c one of my dad's best friend's really didn't want to go see the fireworks, so he and his sweet wife watched Wells so that we could watch them together. It was really fun!! and a sweet little blessing as we were not expecting to get to see them! Chris and I are also getting to spend the next week at the beach! We are so excited. We will miss Wells tons, but we needed to get away before we had two on our hands. We're hoping to have a blast and get a little rest! Pray for our parents and little guy while we are away!








1 comment:

Mae said...

LOVE LOVE the pictures of Wells. He is such a precious little boy!! Hope y'all have a relaxing & enjoyable time at the beach :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers