Friday, July 31, 2009

Crazy Days!!!

It has been quite a while and you're about to hear why! Well, really there is no big excuse other than the fact that I'm 30 weeks pregnant, have an almost 1 year old who is into EVERYTHING and I'm just flat out exhausted! I rarely even get on the computer these days! Whenever he is napping, I'm napping to try to catch up on some much needed sleep. I am at the point in pregnancy that I'm not sleeping well at night, so I try to sleep whenever I can! Wells is hilarious and really changing each and everyday. With that change comes crawling at the speed of light, getting into every drawer, taking every chance he can get to scoot out the front or back door, and wanting to go up and down the steps ALL day long. He will be 1 on tuesday and I just can't believe it! You'll see lots of pictures from that I promise! I'm just overwhelmed thinking of cleaning, decorating, making a cake (that should be interesting), etc. I am just nesting, so I want everything perfect!
We are also in the process of working on Claire's nursery. I promise to post pictures when we are finished. It will be a couple of weeks as we are waiting on a crib. But God has blessed us there as we are getting a free one! yeah!! And as long as we are talking about Claire, well, we thought she was coming this past monday night! I had contractions and cramps all night long. It was quite scary as she would have been 10 weeks early. After much pain, tears, and some panic, I went to the doctor the next morning. Thank goodness I had not dialated at all and the contractions had stopped. She just told me to take it easy, drink lots of water, and try to rest. yeah right! Rest...with Wells...no way!
I also need to do a post about Chris and my beach trip. It was so awesome to spend that time together and with one of my best friends from college and her husband. We missed Wells terribly, but we needed to get away and it was awesome! Trust me, there will be no bathing suit shots so don't worry!! :)

3 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
girl!!! im so glad your contractions stopped and please do get some rest. i would love to watch wells one day if you want to really catch up on some ZZZZ's. anyways, i know you're busy but let me know if i can help in any way, or if you want to just hang out one day for a short while. love ya

Shannon said...

Scary!! I didn't know about your contractions!!! I am so glad that they stopped and everything is ok. I am with Ashley, let us keep Wells, so you can rest! You know his girlfriend would be all about that :)

Shireen said...

Dana, WOW! I hope you'll take Ashley and Shannon up on letting them watch Wells. Then, I'll let Russell keep Rhys, and I'll come over and help clean house! Seriously! I would LOVE to help you ANY time! I'll MAKE it work with my schedule. PLEASE TAKE US UP ON THIS, DANA!!! I'm waiting next to my phone. :) Ring? Ring?????

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers