Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Newborn pictures and One year pictures (a little late)

Okay, I am so excited about these!! Stella Schreiber (who is fabulous) is a photographer who took pictures of Wells last year and this year took Claire's pics as well as pictures of both of them together. I wanted to do a combo christmas card/birth annoucement so I waited until Claire was a month old to have these made. I was thrilled with how they turned out because let me tell you, Wells didn't want to stay still for one second. I couldn't believe how amazing Stella was to get these shots. This way you can see Wells' funny personality and at least see Claire with her eyes open! Check them out! www.stellaschreiber.com (go to client proofs and the password is sheheane). turn up the sound b/c the music makes them better! :)

6 comments:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

so sweet! such beautiful babies!!

Sarah said...

love them! Had E's pictures done this week and am not placing any bets on how they will turn out. He was less than thrilled. Great pictures of the two together and my FAVORITE is the one with Wells and the ornament in his mouth! :)

Shannon said...

Those pictures are precious!! I just want to cuddle with Claire and what a handsome little boy Wells is!

Chad and Tara James: said...

Precious! I love them! My favorite is the one of Wells reaching for Claire and she is looking up at him like what is he doing? So cute! I can't wait to see you soon.

Sandi and Mike said...

Glad to see you are all doing well! Love the pictures! Y'all make precious babies!! I love the picture where Wells has the ornament in his mouth...I think him and Avery would get along real well!! Much Love! --Sandi

Bragans said...

Dana, I can't believe Claire is already 1 month. Time does fly. We will have to get together while I am off. We are in the moving process as our house sold the day I went to the hospital. Great to see you, even if it was at the OBGYN. Talk with you soon!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers