Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Diapers.com Deal!

Hey Friends! I know everyone is getting excited about the Iron Bowl (y'all know I am!!) But I am also excited about Black Friday deals!!! I am going to share one with you and please share any online ones you know with me in the comments section and maybe it can help other folks as well!! Diapers.com is having a 40% off sale on all their toys today through the 27th. They have great toys too!! And remember it's tax free and free shipping when you spend over $49. If you haven't ever shopped this site, it's the best place in the world for diapers. They always have ecoupons to just click on and save and everything you order comes to your door in 2 days!! I can't tell you how thankful I am for diapers.com since I don't ever get out anymore and don't want to get two babies out!! Also, if you have never shopped here before, use my referral code Dana8344 and you will get 10 dollars off your total. If you have used diapers.com before, tell all your friends about this deal and let them use your code!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!! And share any great deals with me!

1 comment:

TBG said...

we just made our first order yesterday! gotta start stocking up for the twins!

where do you get your code? is it in the email they sent me when i signed up? it works for $10 off every time?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers