Friday, January 15, 2010

National Championship Tervis Tumblers!




Okay, quick post!! For those of you who don't know, my sister and I own a stationery/invitation business called Paper With Purpose. We started out with stationery and invitations and now have baby items and gift items. We have a new blog, www.paperwpurpose.blogspot.com, and a website http://www.paperwithpurpose.com/ (you don't order from it, you would just tell us what you want through email after checking out our website). I will do another post on that later, but for now this is all about an order we are about to place!


We sell Tervis Tumblers and if you don't know about them they are the best glasses ever!! They don't sweat! We sell them year-round, but we are about to place an order for the National Championship 24 oz. tumbler next week. It comes with a lid and straw and it fits in your car cupholder. I it! They are super cute and tons of people have asked us to order some for them. So if you would like one, let me know in the comment section or email me at paperwithpurpose@gmail.com have one that I used to make myself drink water all day and it is the ONLY way that I do it!


And if you aren't an Alabama fan and want one with your college symbol on it, let me know! They carry almost every team out there! You can also do your initials or name, just let us know the color. We are ordering these on Tuesday of next week, so please let me know asap if you want one. Again, we do sell these all year, but we have to place a minimum order so we like to group our orders. The tumblers are $20. You can pay when you pick them up from us! Thanks so much!!
I will post about my kids again soon i promise!




5 comments:

Jeremy and Michelle said...

Hey Dana! We love some tervis tumblers at the Allen household!! With Jeremy growing up in Florida they were practically the only cups they ever used! I would love to get 2 cups please :) Let me know when they come in!
Thanks!s

The Picardy's said...

Love Tervis Tumblers (the best cups ever!!!) but we can't buy for that team:)

Ashley said...

Hey Dana! Love those cups! I will take 4 of the Nat'l champ ones. I will also be bringing you a frozen meal from ashley macs when I come because I wanted to bring you one when your kids were so sick but I never made it by! Let me know when I need to come get them. Thanks!

Leslie Harwell said...

Hey Dana! I would love to buy two of the National Champ cups! So fun! Tervis tumblers are the boob! I love them as well! I am friends with Ashley Mac. Let me know how to pay and pick up! Thanks, Leslie Harwell
Email: leslieharwell@hotmail.com

Leslie Harwell said...

Hey Dana, it's Leslie again. I just found out that the two relatives I was going to give these two cups to, already have them. Dont know from where but guess I dont need them now, but thanks so much. I will pay for them if you have already ordered though! Thanks, Leslie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers