Sunday, April 11, 2010

Garage Sale! Updated with times

Okay friends, I love good garage sales, consignment sales, estate sales, etc. What about you?? There is just nothing more fun than finding a great deal!! With spring weather feeling so good, it is especially fun to go. I know of a lot this weekend. So I wanted to tell you all that live in Birmingham about one coming up this Saturday from 9-4 and Sunday from 12-4. A best friend of mine is having it with her parents. Her dad works estate sales, and has worked with antique dealers, etc. He has TONS of stuff. Trust me, I saw them getting ready for it today. There are rugs, sofas, tables, chairs, lamps, paintings, mirrors, day bed (cute for any of you with a girl needing a toddler bed), dressers, side tables etc. You name it, it's there!! It will be this saturday at 223 Sheridan Lane, Vestavia Hills, 35216. It's right off of Shades Crest Road, near Vestavia Country Club. Again, when I say tons, I mean rooms and tables full!! It will take them all week to get ready for this. So if you get a chance this weekend go! You won't be disappointed!! :) Just thought I'd share that secret. Also, it's Laura's birthday Saturday. So if you go, tell her Happy Birthday!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Doms! Thanks for the plug!! I'm still laughing about our faces when y'all saw us walking down the stairs.

Courtney said...

Thanks for the info!! Think I might be showing up! Do you know what time it starts?

The Youngbloods said...

You know there has got to be some great stuff with Mr. M involved!

Totally Thompson said...

Will you go FOR me? I'll let you know what I'm on the hunt for....

P.S. Still coming in a few weeks?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers