Monday, April 19, 2010

What we've been up to lately

No one has seen or heard from us lately so I'll show you random pictures, so you'll remember what my children look like at least! And I'm so sorry that we've been MIA from the world, but until we can build their immune systems up a little bit it's not worth it. We love you all so much though and miss our friends, church and neighbors tons!
Other than the fever virus, croup, allergies, and the worst cold ever keeping my kids sick for the last 18 days (but who's counting), here is what we've been up to lately:

A lot of swinging...check out Wells trying to get Claire to love it like he does
"Push" he tells her...she isn't thrilled with the idea

"Does he really think that I'm big enough to want to fly through the air?"

And Wells loves wearing his sunglasses (thank goodness) because his daddy tells him he is cool...so Wells runs around saying "I cool" all day long. It's going to be fun teaching him humility!



And I've been able to spend much needed quality time with one of my best friend's Katie! It was an honor to be a part of her wedding and all the festivities leading up to it. We share some mutual best friends and her other friends are just amazing. And her sister-in-laws couldn't be any better, so I've had some good girl time! Isn't she gorgeous??! Love you kady!



No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers