Saturday, May 15, 2010

Late Mother's Day Post!




Okay, I had to post this even though it was late!! I know it's not the best picture, but I'd like to take one of the three of us every mother's day and one of Chris with them on Father's day every year. So we know these next few years we will just be lucky to even get them in the picture!! And the beautiful flowers were from Chris. He also got me some clothes from Ann Taylor Loft that he didn't even know he got me!! :) It was a SWEET SWEET Mother's day and I just couldn't feel more blessed. I am also including a video of Wells laughing (which he does a lot of!). It's just too funny and I'm thinking he has a little bit of my laugh, poor little guy!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Bragans said...

ok, crack me up! Love it!

Sandi and Mike said...

Hilarious! Put a big ol' smile on my face!

Totally Thompson said...

I LOVE it! And I especially enjoy seeing him in the PINK swing (with the empty BLUE one next to him). What a card! Love you all and happy Mom's day!

Kelly said...

Dana, oh my goodness his laugh reminds me of your laugh so much!! I love it!
- Kelly Harbin

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers