Thursday, April 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Okay, I know that until I have Wells, this won't get checked too much! But for those of you who are reading this, I've been tagged by Sarah Burgess to answer some questions! Thanks for thinking of me Sarah and it's funny that I checked out your blog today! So for those who would like to read this today, go for it!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? I was finishing up my senior year at Vestavia Hills High School (and I'm planning the 10 year reunion now!!!)

2. 5 Things on my To Do List:
- check up on reunion stuff
- deal with someone who put fraud charges on our credit cards (fun)
- fill out cumulative files on each kindergarten student I have this year
- cook something ? : )
- watch grey's anatomy!!

3. 5 Snacks I enjoy:-triscuits and cheese, string cheese, pickles, ice cream, apple/peanut butter (can you tell I'm pregnant!!)

4. 5 Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:-
- support more people on staff with college ministries and tithe more
- buy chris a land rover (his dream car)
- move to house that had a tennis court and pool
- live on the beach in the summers
- pay off everyone's debt from these stupid gas prices

5. 5 Bad Habits:-
- biting my nails, - eating when i'm not hungry, - checking emails all the time, - worrying, -snoring (lately!!)
6. 5 Places I've Lived:-Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Australia, Lake Tahoe, and Destin
7. 5 Jobs I've Had:-
- Fun Stuff gift shop retail worker
- babysitter (all of my life!)
- Campus Crusade for Christ staff
- Teacher
- Save the Dates-stationery business with robyn

Okay, so now I'm supposed to tag someone and it's Mary! Yeah! She will probably be the only one to read this, but Mary now you need to start a blog!!!! love you!

2 comments:

The Burgess Family said...

Yay! Thanks Dana. I check your blog regularly so update update update. Can't wait to see you at Ashlei's shower. We need pregnant Dana pictures posted on the blog so we can all see how cute you are!

Totally Thompson said...

Dana! I love that you've updated your blog (because it's in My Favorites on my WORK computer--so productive, I know!)....but I do not have a blog of my own. No one wants to read about my boring life. Only you find it humorous :) I could put it on my Class Reunion blog....but I think that would be a bit of a stretch. Glad you're having a good pregnancy. Love you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers