Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're Having a Boy!!

I am extremely behind on this news for our blog, but we found out that we are having a boy!! We are going to name hiim Caldwell Alan Sheheane. We are calling him Wells. We are so excited! Chris of course is already talking baseball! We are asking for prayers because he has fluid in his kidneys and hopefully/prayerfully it will resolve itself. Please pray for this because we don't know what will happen if it doesn't. We definitely have a peace and know that God is in control. We go back to the doctor on April 9th and we can tell you more then.
We were very blessed to be able to go on a cruise last week to St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Princess Cays (Bahamas). It was so beautiful and really beyond what I can describe. We really needed to take a trip before Wells arrives! It was as relaxing as it was amazing. Everyone needs to do this before they have a baby!!

2 comments:

Totally Thompson said...

YEAAAAAAAAAa---a BOY!!! I am thrilled :) And I am excited that you've updated your blog! I've got it marked on my favorites page, so update often. Love you! Mary

Shireen said...

Way to start your own blog, Dana! It's so much fun keeping up with everyone this way! :)
I need to better about keeping ours updated, too!!
Dana, I'm so thankful for the PRAISE on Wells! I've been praying for him since you shared about the fluid around his kidneys around the time of Ashley's b'day. In fact, Ashley and I have been praying together for you guys and for Wells regarding this. We will continue to pray for the remainder of his time in your tummy and for his safe delivery into this world!
How amazing!!
I haven't even seen you since the cruise, so I'm glad you had fun!! Good for you and Chris!
Well, I love you, sweet girl, and I hope to see you soon!
Shireen

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers