Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My First Baby Shower!

Mountain Brook Community Group Baby Shower for four of us.
It was such a blast!

Emily, Amy, Karen, and I- the shower was obviously for the 4 of us!


Well, I had my first baby shower on Sunday, April 27th! It was such a fun shower because I got to share it with four good friends from my Community Group (sunday school class). For those of you who don't know, Chris and I go to Mountain Brook Community Church and it has been more of a blessing than I can even describe. So the girls from our class threw us a group shower. We all received a big present from the group. I got my first present, our infant car seat and carrier!! Yeah!! So this is obviously a big need and it will be fun to say that our class gave it to us. We really love our community group more than we can describe and we have grown so much from other believers in our class and our church in general. So enjoy these pregnant pics that I so badly didn't want to post!!!

5 comments:

Shireen said...

Yeah, Dana!! Thank you for blogging about the shower, AND THANK YOU for including the PICTURES! You girls look fabulous! I love you, girl, and I'm so happy for you!
I saw you added our blog as a link on yours...your sweet!
Thank you!! :)
Yours is on ours, too!
I just think it is so timely how the Lord has worked out the timing of your pregnancy so that you'll have some time off of work before you have Wells...I've just been thinking about you, recently, and what a blessing this pregnancy and Little Wells is! To GOD be the glory! I know you and Chris prais HIM each day for this miracle.
I'm grateful for your blog and the testimony it will be to our Lord, sister!
Love you,
Shireen

Totally Thompson said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am so glad you posted pictures, because seeing is believing :)

Love you,
Mary

Ashlei said...

dana, so fun. It's the first time I've seen your belly. You look so cute. We are in NC now but I'm dying to see you. I'll call you when we are back in Alabama

elizabeth said...

dana,
it's liz estess.
love that you have a blog. i found it through stacey's blog about precious SK. i have loved blogging about david and other odd things. it is a great way to keep a detailed log of all those things you wish you could remember to write down. i think there is a company that will turn your blog in a book at some point. it seems interesting, but i am still looking into it. anyways, we will be praying for continued health for both you and baby wells. talk soon!

L

Sarah said...

I didn't know you had a blog...Jerel actually found it! Now I can see fun pictures of you preggo!! :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers