Sunday, May 18, 2008

Vestavia Hills Elementary Cahaba Heights Shower

On Monday, May 12th, my amazing friends and some parents at my school had a "Mother's Day" Baby shower for me. It was beyond anything that I can describe. They had every sort of food, treat, drink, and present imaginable. Chris and I were more overwhelmed than I can even describe. My mom, sister, nephew, and sweet husband joined in on the fun. Chris braved my "teacher world" and came. I am taking next year off of school and praying about what to do in the future. Chris said I am taking early retirement, but we will see financially how things go! Robyn and I are going to try to keep our Save the Dates stationery/invitations business going strong. I cannot explain how excited I am about my new job of being a mother, but I will miss these teachers, parents, children and friends from Cahaba Heights so much. It is the most amazing faculty you could ever work with. It is truly like a family and I will miss everyone so much. I will be back to visit often, especially my kindergarten friends! I love them so much! To all of you reading from school, I cannot thank you enough! You are wonderful! God blessed me with such an amazing group of friends, parents, and kids at Cahaba Heights.

5 comments:

Sue Ross said...

G'day from Downunder!!
I love this blog!!!!
It is so great to see some photos and to hear some of your news. You had a lovely pary at school I can see and great photos I especailly love the one of Chris and Max...the look on your face Chris...I am sure you will make a great dad..so loving and caring!!
You look so well Dana...all out in front.. but really well! It looks like they went to a lot of effort to make it a great celebration(loved to see inside your Library too!)
Keep up the great work on the blog I am enjoying reading it immensely.

Luv you both... oops you 3!!!

The Reeds said...

Hey Dana! Congratulations!! I randomly found your blog from somebody else's blog and saw that you're pregnant:) You'll make a great mom! So good to "see" you!

Ashley said...

hey! so fun to see your blog! glad you found ours (so that I could then find yours!) You look precious! I'm so glad to hear that Wells is healthy and doing better! miss you!

Dave and Carrie Tyson said...

How exciting!!! You make such a beautiful prego mom! We are so excited for you guys and will continue to keep you in our prayers. Please keep up the good job with the blog...it makes us feel closer to everyone and helps us to know how to pray for you all! Love you and God bless you!!

Mae said...

Hi! I know you asked for our blog site so I will just send it here! Hope you are doing well :)

Magen (and for Daniel)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers