Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Shower to Remember!! : )

Well, today was more than I can explain! 14 of my friends threw me a friends and family shower at my mom's house. It was just perfect in every way! It was really overwhelming at how many amazing friends God has put in my life. I am truly blessed! The shower was full of my favorite things: ice cream sundaes, lemonade, and of course best friends!! They all came from all different walks of my life and made the day incredible. We received not only tons of love, but tons of presents!! Wells is one lucky boy!! I'll be sure to tell him everyday! We received playmats, tons of clothes, diapers, bottles, monitors, diaper genies, homemade gifts that were adorable, blankets, burp cloths, and much much more. When Chris came to help load up the car he was completely in awe. My sister joked that my baby shower was bigger than her wedding!! ha! The truth is that I love my friends to death and each and every person there meant the world to me. So thank you all so much for coming, helping, serving, and making the day one to never forget. I love you all so much! And there are many of you who couldn't make it, but know that you were missed and I appreciate you and all you do as well! What a great day! : )

3 comments:

Shireen said...

Dana,
You ARE loved! I was in awe of how many women were at your shower, but I'm not really surprised b/c EVERYONE loves you!!! :) God impacts so many lives through you, friend, and HE is loving on you through us!! Thank you for letting us. I had so much fun catching up with some of the women at your shower...thank you for that opportunity!
You look amazing, Dana, and I truly AM in awe of God's miracle in blessing you and Chris with Wells, after the concern and prayers. He does indeed listen, He does indeed bless.
I love you, girl.
Congrats!!

Sarah said...

So sorry I had to miss it- looks like it was so much fun! Glad you were encouraged and got good loot! :)

elizabeth said...

loving the new blog design!!
bible study was great tonight. im really looking forward to what all the Lord has in store. good job orchestrating it all!!!

hang in there these last few weeks, you are soon to be a little mama!!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers