Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Week 7 and the Two Month Check-up

Well, Monday made week seven for Wells. Wow, time flies! And I know you want to see pictures and not just read the updates. I promise to post some later. I'll take some pictures today. Wells had his two month check-up yesterday and got his first round of shots. He was such a champ! Chris said he only cried for about two seconds (I wouldn't know because I left the room so I wouldn't have to see it or hear it)!! He's a lot tougher than me obviously. He did well all day and night too. We even had a sleep stretch from 8:00-3:00a.m.!! So exciting! I'm sure it was the shots, but I'll take it! He weighed 11 pounds 12 ounces and was in the 70%. We think he's really long, but the nurse measured him wrong so we don't know it. If her calculations were right...he shrunk!! we laughed and the doctor said she was wrong. I'm still a little worried about the brain capacity because his head was only in the 15%!! It keeps going down in the percentage category. That's okay...we love our little pea-head!! He is just perfect to us! This week was so exciting because he has started smiling and playing a lot. We hear him cooing over the monitor for long periods of time. He still looks just like Chris and still acts just like me...not wanting to miss a second of fun. Putting him down for naps and at night can be quite a task. Chris and I finally have him on a night time schedule (at least to go down) and we feel like each day gets better and better. We are really just praising God every day for him and love sharing the updates with you all! I promise pictures will come today or tomorrow!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey girl! I just found your blog through Melissa Richie's. Small world! Wells is precious! You need to come with us the next time me, Laura, Ashley & Jackie get together! Its so sad that we all live in the same city and we never see each other! Talk to you soon. I've got a blog if you want to keep up with us too ... http://courtneyanddanielcox.blogspot.com.

Kristin said...

Love the pics of little Wells. I'm glad he's making progress on sleeping. Hang in there! See you at the open house next week!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers