Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lots of Pictures and Week 8 excitement!




Here you go! I've posted lots of pictures from this past week. Everyone told me that by week 8, I would start to tell a difference in Wells' behavior, his sleep patterns, and in myself. It's been true! We actually got him on a night time schedule. He now goes to bed between 6:30-6:45 and is struggling to make it to that point! He sleeps between 4-6 hours at a time, and is always up around 6:45 in the morning. We owe that to the miracle blanket, our persistance and his sound machine!! He even started sleeping in the car and in the stroller some, which is a major breakthrough! He must have learned that life really isn't more exciting than his need for sleep! He smiled a lot more this week too, which is always fun for Chris and me. I decided to show you his many facial expressions in the pictures above so that you can see what I see everyday. Some are hilarious! We also had our first church trip with Wells this morning. He seemed so proud wearing his daddy's baby outfit (although he wasn't so sure at first if you look at the the picture of him in the top left corner with his outfit on)! Chris' mom gave us some sweet outfits that chris used to wear and I have seen some of them in stores now! It's nice to know that baby styles don't change much! We were going to save it for his baby dedication which is Nov. 2, but he wouldn't have been able to wear it at that point. Even though I'm still exhausted, I feel like everyday is getting a little more routine and more exciting. I just can't believe it's already been eight weeks. Wow!

8 comments:

Shireen said...

Dana,
Wells looks SO much like Chris! WOW!!! :) I know yall are excited to see physical changes and his sweet personality come out! :)
Have a great week!!
Love ya!

Carrie and Jordan said...

Love the pictures! I especially love the bottom two of yall outside...the family picture is precious and I love his little look in the other one. Glad to hear that he likes to sleep a little more:)

Brandon Barnes said...

Great to hear from you! He is adorable and maybe we'll see him in person before his 1st birthday! Ha, ha - I know you are cracking up at that - cheering on 2 squads is killing me - plus a senior in high school - can you believe it!
Love,
The Sizemore gang!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures and the updates! He is more beautiful every day - and he does look like a mini-Chris! Good thing your husband is good-looking! Love you and miss you! Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh Dana, he is beautiful!!!! (so, does that mean I am calling Chris beautiful?) I can't wait to show Noah the pictures. We are so happy for you
all!!

Love to you,
Beth and Danny
Kadie, Daniel, Ben and Noah

Anonymous said...

Love these new pictures!! :) Glad to read about some tips that may come in handy for us in a couple of months too!

Dandaddy said...

Dana and Chris, I love the pictures and hopefully my comments come through. As you both know I am severely digitally challenged. Ha. The pictures were awesome and I want one on the Caldwell/Sheheane office wall and on my desk. I love you all. Dandaddy

Deb said...

Oh my gosh...he looks just like his daddy- it's craziness!! I'm glad to see ya'll doing so well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers