Sunday, November 30, 2008

Decorating for Christmas!


Okay, I don't know about y'all, but I LOVE decorating for Christmas. We always do it the day after thanksgiving and Chris just loves every minute (yeah right)! It just gets me so excited! But Chris has to take everything out of the attic and I do the inside while he does the outside. The one part we do together is the tree, of course! I love getting out the ornaments and having memories flood my mind. So I'd get out the ornaments and just laugh or oooh and ahhhh, while chris would just throw them up wherever. Then we'd have to have the discussion of how the "ugly" ornaments needed to go on the back. Even though they are sweet, they are still ugly! And we also had to discuss that chris' hundreds (okay not hundreds, but lots) of baseball ornaments didn't need to go on the front. So here is chris enjoying every minute with me while decorating the tree with one of his baseball ornaments!! Now he gets to put all the boxes up tomorrow! fun fun fun!! I'm sure you all have similar stories! Don't you just love Christmas?!!!! :)

2 comments:

TBG said...

oh my gosh, josh's mom STILL gives him the hallmark collector baseball ornaments... ours dont all go in the front of the tree either LOL

Brandon Barnes said...

Okay - I know you may not want my advice - the crazed mother who puts up 7 trees and a snow village - it's time for a "MAN TREE". After Christmas purchase a tree on sale - so Wells and daddy can have their own tree - you can put it up in Wells room or if you have a study or something like that - trust me - love ya!
Sizemore Girls

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers