Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

I hope you all had as good of a thanksgiving as we had! We went to Chris' parents at 11:00, ate tons, and had a blast. Wells was wonderful and got all sorts of attention! I gave him a big hug and kiss that morning because I knew I probably wouldn't see him the rest of the day! Wells took two naps there so I was getting really excited that he wasn't going to be too off schedule that night! We then left at 3:45 and went to my parents' with 15 others! We continued to eat our way through Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. Again, Wells was passed around all afternoon/night. We tried many times to put him down, but lost that battle. He was way too interested in everything that was going on. So we decided to just try to put him down for the night at my mom's and again, he refused! We got home around 7:30 and finally got him down. But we were up with him every two hours for the rest of the night!! Friday, it was time to decorate!! (check the post below) It was an awesome day of staying in pj's. Then Saturday...well, it was a blast! Roll Tide! We got to go to the game while Chris' parents kept Wells. It was his first full day and night away from us. He slept all night for them (of course)! But we were thrilled b/c we knew we didn't have to worry about him, but I did miss him tons. Today was just a relaxing Sunday! We have so much to be thankful for and this thanksgiving was definitely the best I have ever had.

2 comments:

Carrie and Jordan said...

Love the new Christmas background....you are so on top of things! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving and that Wells did so great while you were at the game!!

Anonymous said...

How did Monday go?

lindseyandlewis@yahoo.com

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers