Friday, December 19, 2008

Swag Bucks

Hey Y'all! Okay, I may be behind on the times, but my friend Carrie told me about the this great search engine. I know we all "google" everything everyday (especially if you have a child who is sick and you need to know what to do!). Well, if you use swagbucks to search it, every once in a while you'll get a swag buck. Well, these swagbucks get you free stuff!! One girl just got a Wii! And I just got my first prize, a $5 giftcard to starbucks. There is no catch at all. All you have to do is sign up on this link http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=256242 or go to the picture at the top right of my blog. Whenever you go to search something, instead of google, go to swagbucks.com. They actually use google anyways. So go for it and see what you can do! One lady seriously bought ALL her christmas gifts with the swag bucks. Can you tell I'm excited about this! I'll send a post with pics next time. Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers