Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy 4 Months Wells!


We can't believe Wells is already four months old. Although some days are really long (when he hasn't slept), time is flying and I hope it slows down. I am just so in love with him! When I'm not with him, i miss him! But it is nice to get away sometimes! Here are Wells' four months pictures. One of these will be his Christmas picture. I have some others not in Christmas clothes that I'll post later. He is sooo close to rolling over, but that is really his only milestone besides smiling and laughing. He does grab at things and loves the mirror, but that's about it! I know he's about to do lots of things, so maybe I can post more on his other posts! For now, I just love staring at him and watching him smile!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

He is so precious! Happy 4 months - doesn't it go by so quickly?

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers