Sunday, January 25, 2009

Here we go again!



I can just hear the song, "Hear We Go Again..doododoodo" in my head. Seriously, we are on the third set of double ear infections and third cold in this poor child's 5 1/2 months of life. I keep getting the question, "Is he in daycare?" and the answer is no. I just think the poor guy is not a big fan of cold weather like his mom and I guess the little tubes in his ears are really tiny (or at least that is what the doctor tells us). He is also cutting his first tooth. So this week has been hard on us all. I hate that he is on his fifth round of antibiotics since he has been born. It just makes me so sad!! We are doing everything we can to help him feel as comfortable as possible, and he's really being a great baby despite all of this. He is a little fussy throughout the day and wakes up some at night, but I'm so grateful for the Lord giving us a happy little boy. I just can't stand to see him constantly sick and feeling bad. We don't think he even knows what it feels like to be totally healthy!! We are afraid tubes are coming, but we know that these can be extremely helpful. I am just specifically praying that we won't have to do that and if so that it won't be for a while. I had them when I was little and know plenty of children who have them, but I am hoping we can bypass them. We'll see! Our overall prayer is that God would heal Wells in all areas and allow him to feel some release from all this. In the meantime...here are some sweet pictures we took this week.

4 comments:

The Sylvesters said...

Luke had tubes which ended his ear infections! It was so nice to be done with those. Good luck!

Carrie and Jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie and Jordan said...

Sorry to hear Wells is sick again. I'll be praying!!! I love how Vetted just lays there while Wells pulls on him. I know he loves the attention:)

Maggie Pelton said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment! Wells is adorable! I'm so sorry about his poor little ears. Hopefully he'll get better soon.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers