Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wells and Friends!


Here is Wells with some of his buddies! As you can see, his little personality is coming out in true colors!! Chris said he will be like me and just have lots of friends, and I think that's great!! You can't have too many friends, right?:) He is with his cousin Max (who he sees at least 3 times a week), Dale Serrano who is two days younger, and Jack Harpole who is four days older. It is a little bothersome though that Wells is already picking on little Dale. If you look closely in one of the pics, he is pulling and eating his hair! We are soooooo blessed in that so many of my best friends had little boys within days, weeks, and months of Wells. It was definitely the year for the boy! So he will grow up with lots of my friends' kids! We are finally getting out a about a good bit and I'm feeling more and more normal as the months go on! Wells has had a huge month of milestones. Bootcamp has done wonders as he is sleeping from at least 7-4:30 and sometimes 6 and 6:30 PRAISE THE LORD. Naps are still hit or miss, but we'll get there. Nights were my number 1 concern! He is also rolling over in his crib, sucking his thumb, eating food, and going crazy in his johnny jump up! I promise I'll learn how to upload videos and show it. It's hilarious!! We are LOVING this month as he is just getting to be more and more fun and we are all finally getting sleep! Thanks for the prayers :)

3 comments:

Shireen said...

Well, praise the Lord, Dana!!!

Praise the Lord!!

I've been thinking about you guys and little Wells a lot yesterday and today, wondering how he's doing, so this is music to my eyes/ears to read!! :)

Well, y'all enjoy the sleep and all the fun with cute Wells! We need a picture of him on his jumper!! :)

Love you!

The Youngbloods said...

The one in the middle is my favorite - it's like he is singing or telling us a story

Carrie and Jordan said...

He is so CUTE Dana! I love that he is always smiling. Thanks so much for coming by yesterday. It was great to catch up...and the painting turned out awesome! I can't wait to get it framed.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers