Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy 13 Months Wells!


Well, I cannot believe August has already flown past and we are now in September! And I really can't believe Wells is 13 months tomorrow, except for the fact that he is getting more daring and wild as the days go by! I mean, we love him absolutely to death and laugh our heads off, but he is crazy!! We prayed for him to have a fun personality and to be full of life and boy did we get it!! I'll let all the pictures show you what I do on a daily basis (and don't forget I'm due a month from yesterday). Needless to say, he wears me out! His new tricks this month are trying to eat with a fork, trying to repeat lots of things that we say, unrolling the toilet paper any chance he can sneak in the bathroom (and he is fast!), taking everything out of the cabinets that we cannot put the locks on, moving the safety gate on our steps, and crawling up the steps at the speed of light and then sliding down on his stomach like he is on a slip and slide! It is wild!! Just watch and see! These videos don't even do justice b/c he stopped to look at my mom and I when we laughed so hard. Usually he goes down the entire set of stairs, but I can't seem to catch it on video fast enough. So here are two videos showing both. Just look at his precious, yet mischievous face!!! Gotta love him!! Just pray he doesn't hurt himself b/c I can't get to him fast enough and the gates obviously don't work!!! (the video on the bottom is the first half and the one on the top is the second half).



2 comments:

Shannon and Clint said...

Those videos are hysterical! He is the cutest thing :)

Maggie Pelton said...

Dana, that is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am cackling out loud!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers