Sunday, March 7, 2010

The New Claire!


Okay, I just had to share these pictures of Claire. She has always been precious to us, but now that she is so much happier, calm, and relaxed, she is so much fun to be around!! I just Praise the Lord for how He has healed Claire so far. Of course we praised Him in the midst of all of this as well, but we are so thankful to be on the upside of it. Just thought you might want to see the sweet faces of Claire that we now get to see "most" of the day! Thanks again for the prayers! By the way, Yaz (chris' mom) made this sweet dress! :) Isn't it precious?! And my parents gave her the sweet white "frilly" outfit! Thank you grandparents!! We LOVE you!


9 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

she is precious dana, and so sweet and girly(even without the outfits, you can tell she is such a precious little girl).

The Burgess Family said...

GORGEOUS! Dana, she is so precious. I wish we could all get together with our newest babies. I'm so glad things are on the up and up. You've been on my mind a lot in the last few months and I am encouraged by your perseverance and faithfulness. Love you!

Carrie and Jordan said...

SO cute! The picture with her tongue curled reminds me of Wells:) Love the outfits....she looks so pretty in purple:)

Jeremy and Michelle said...

She is so precious Dana! So glad things are going so much better! Love her sweet little dress - I'm so ready for it to get warmer so I can put Gracie in all her sweet little dresses - fun, fun, fun!

The Sylvesters said...

Praise God! She is so beautiful and happy. I am glad that she is doing better. She looks a lot like Wells, both are so cute.

Alicia said...

What a little beauty! Praise God she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Dana,

I look forward to visiting your blog to see the latest. I love the pictures and I think Mom has me one picked out to frame and bring to the office. I love you all.

Dandaddy

Sandi and Mike said...

YAY!! I'm so happy that y'all are a "new" family!! Kisses to the cutie-pies!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

She is so precious!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers