Friday, September 3, 2010

Can you believe it??

Claire turned 11 months on Wednesday and she came alive this week!!! She would like to tell you a few things!

"Y'all are not going to believe it! I'm crawling!! Mom is so proud. I think she was afraid I'd never move. I'm also really good at it!"

"I'm just so amazed with myself! Mom, I seriously don't know where I threw my glasses. I know you said they are expensive, but aren't I worth it?"

"Not only am crawling, but I'm pulling up and standing all day long! I've really been holding out so that all my tricks will come out at once! Everyone is giving me all the attention! Sorry Wells...not really :)"

"Okay mom, I'm trying to be humble here...no more pictures. I'll fill everyone in on more accomplishments at my year mark. But just so y'all know, I only weighed 20 pounds at my appointment and was in the 40th percentile for weight. Mom and Dad were worried about that one. Dad keeps kidding mom that she is going to put me on weight watchers. I don't know what that is, but if she takes away my bananas and goldfish, we are going to have serious problems. Oh, and I was in the 85% for height!!! I am going to totally tower over my brother. It's going to be awesome!"


1 comment:

Sue R said...

L O O K at this gorgeous girl!!
I just love seeeing photos of her and L O V E hearing her 'talk'!!
She is so cute and precious and how clever is she!!!
I love this blog that I get to see her so often.
xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers