Thursday, September 9, 2010

Wells LOVES school!

Wells started 2 year old preschool this week!!! Everyone asked me if it made me sad and my answer was NO! I of course miss him, but he LOVES it and it really makes me appreciate my time with him that much more!! Because he's such a mama's boy, I was afraid of tears and not wanting to go, but boy was I wrong!! He walked right in the door like a big boy and met his cousin Max at the door. Max was so sweet to walk him down the hall and show him the ropes at preschool! He couldn't wait to go again today and actually sat at the garage door with his bag waiting on me for an hour! He played with is toys there just in case I decided to leave without him!!! :) He goes tuesdays and thursdays and Claire goes to Mother's Day Out on Tuesdays so I have one day from 9-12 to get a ton done!! This first Tuesday was awesome but extremely tiring trying to cram in so much into those hours. I really am sooooo proud of Wells and love that he loves his teacher "Echols" (miss is just left out!) so much. He physically shakes with excitement when he talks about her!

This first picture is what Wells now loves to do...hit the baseball off the tee! Check out his face!


He also LOVES putting on his shoes, especially his rain boots!
Here is the infamous "Echols". His school is so precious. The 2 and 3 year old teachers come and visit each child in their class before the school year begins. It definitely helped Wells because he was in love at first sight!


Here is his bag that every child at his school carries until they are 5 and leave for big school. It is hilarious to see the difference between the big 5 year olds carrying the bags and these babies!! But he is determined to carry it and put it on the hook at home and at school.



Here is our "First Day of School" picture. It will be a tradition from here on out! I can't wait to look back and see just how tiny he was when I sent him off to school!


3 comments:

Micheal said...

Hey Dana. That is crazy...Cindy was the principal at Edgewood when I taught there! Please tell her I said hi! What cute pictures and I know you are thankful for the short break!

Sue R said...

HOW GORGEOUS is our little boy!!!!
These photos are so so precious!HE IS SO SO CUTE!!!
I love him so much, and I love this blog that I get to see him and Claire so much too!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Shannon and Clint said...

He is such a cutie! We still need to plan that playdate :)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers