Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We are loving Football Season!














Well, we are already two weeks into the football season so I have to do a post! My kids are both being good sports right now and both throw their hands up for touchdown, and Wells has got "Roll Tide" and touchdown Alabama mastered! He loves "ballgames" of any kind! He takes after me and really does enjoy watching football! I took him to a Vestavia Hills High School football game a couple of weeks ago and he LOVED it! He constantly talks about going back.

Chris and I have been lucky enough the past two weeks to actually go to the Alabama games alone! Yaz and Papa have so graciously kept the kiddos for the day AND night so that we could enjoy our first two games. THANK YOU!!!! This is the first season I haven't been pregnant in a while so it was a BLAST!! We had so much fun and as much as we missed the kids, it was a needed break and such a fun time. I just LOVE fall for so many reason, but football is definitely number 1!! I hope you are enjoying it too! (The pics above are at Yaz and Papa's. They love playing their piano, eating spaghetti with them, and just playing with all their fun toys! They love Yaz and Papa and love it there!)
(On a side note...All the great birmingham consignment sales are coming up in the next two weeks! Mountain Chapel's Kids Korner is thursday night from 4-8 and Friday morning from 9-2. There is tons of stuff! I'll be working so come see me!)

1 comment:

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
love the family picture on the top of your blog! im so glad yall have gotten to go to the games and i have been teaching nathan touchdown and tackle. he likes to run and dive on the ground and says "tackle". thankfully, he hasnt tried to tackle other people yet.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers