Wednesday, July 16, 2008

No News!

Hey Friends! Well, so many of you have been so sweet to ask how I'm doing and how I'm progressing. So I've decided to post an update each week to keep all my friends up to date! The answer this week was NO PROGRESSION! My doctor said that Wells must be having a good ole time in my belly because he is not wanting to go anywhere anytime soon! So my due date is August 1st, but by the looks of things it could be later! I've gotten encouragement from lots of folks that said it can really happen anytime and not to worry about my check-ups. So we'll see! I'm just getting lots of projects finished, cleaning, working with my stationery business with Robyn, and working on my reunion. So I'm definitely not bored! Just a wee bit uncomfortable! For all of you who have been pregnant in the summer, you know what I mean! Some times I just stick my head in the freezer and I feel much better! I also eat popsicles all day. But all in all, I'm doing great and just trusting that God's timing will be perfect when Wells arrives! Maybe more news next week...

5 comments:

Micheal said...

Hey Dana, I am wondering about your stationary business. Do you have a website?

Deb said...

To encourage you as Wells hangs out in your belly... Catelyn also liked my belly, and was a week late- but to show me how much she appreciated the extra hang time, I only had to push twice. Maybe Wells will do the same for you. :) Hang in there, you're doing great!!

Susie said...

hang in there girl! he'll be here before you know it! i certainly was so impatient and finally stopped answering the phone bc "NO i am feeling NO Contractions!!!" so from hindsight, enjoy time alone with chris, try to sleep in (if possible!) and do whatever it is you enjoy before it all changes! praying for you!

Totally Thompson said...

I have been wondering! Your page is wonderful---thanks for giving Vedder some love. btw...tomorrow is Mo's birthday, and we're having a party this weekend. Don't worry, we'll post pictures! hahaha

Totally Thompson said...

OH NO---I just realized my profile name has officially been changed to TOTALLY THOMPSON. Thanks, Scott--the fun never ends!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers