Thursday, July 3, 2008

Wells' Nursery








Well, here it is! Many of you have asked for pictures and I finally took some tonight! Being type A, I wanted this finished a month before he was born and I did it! I have all of his clothes washed, bottles sterilized, and things put into drawers! I just wanted July to be full of rest and time to hang out with Chris, family, and friends before Wells arrives. I am really excited about his nursery and hope you love it too! I have to give a special thanks to Carrie Barrow who made the cute mobile and helped my mom and I put the nursery together. So many of you gave me the precious paintings, gifts, clothes, and other details you see in the room. So thank you so much! I just feel so blessed! Check out all the photos and enjoy! Chris was proud to at least get the baseball nightlight. He is also getting to hang a sepia colored baseball picture over the dresser. Those will be his touches. And for those of you who have known me since I was little, you are not seeing double! There are now two Muttsy's!!! Laura (mino) Verner, a precious lifelong friend, googled to find the original Muttsy so Wells could have one. It was sort of a joke, but it was so special to me!!! For those of you who don't know, Muttsy was the dog I slept with from fourth grade through college, literally. He was taken all over the world and lost MANY times (or taken and hidden...michele, lindsay, suzanne, alicia, and kathryn!) It is so hard to believe he will be in this room soon!! We are praying for a safe arrival into the world when the Lord is ready for him to come! We are so excited!












Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Mae said...

oh that is adorable dana!!!! :) I know y'all are ready for Wells to get here!

Sarah said...

I CANNOT believe that Mutsy lives on!! May Wells love his as faithfully!!

Totally Thompson said...

Wow---the original Muttsy is so fluffy!!! I LOVE the nursery---it is precious! I cannot wait to see you and Chris next weekend :)

Deb said...

Loovvveeeeee it!!!! The nursery is absolutely adorable and you did a FANTASTIC job!!! Wells is going to love it!

Shannon and Clint said...

Love it! Precious :) Can't wait to see him in it!!!

elizabeth said...

you did such a great job with the nursery! it is absolutely precious!!! now quit nesting, and get some sleep before little baby wells arrives :)

Jeff, Bethany and Henry said...

The nursery looks wonderful. I'm so impressed you already have it finished. We can't wait to meet little Wells (Henry is especially excited!).

Chandler said...

Hey Dana it's Chandler! Wow! I am so happy for you and your baby. The nursery is so cute. Ashley got me hooked to the blog world so I thought I'd try and let others know. I am coming to birmingham this next week maybe i'll see you. I am staying with Ash. Blessings to you and your husband.

Kelley Brown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the materials and colors!!!!!!!!! Adorable!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers