Thursday, August 28, 2008

Are you ready for some football?!!


We are definitely ready for some Alabama football!!! Check out this precious shirt from our friends Susan and Blake Russell. He is ready! And so is mama! Everyone keeps asking me if I am going to go through withdrawals not being at this first game. It's probably the first season opener I've missed in years!!! The answer is no, because I get to watch it with Wells! Chris keeps telling him that he hasn't met the real mama until he watches an Alabama game with me! We'll see! Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Prepare yourself for yelling in sign language at the TV. I cannot tell you how many games we watched with our newborn in the bassinet right next to us. It was so difficult when your team wasn't playing well. You wanted to yell at them, but you knew you couldn't. Thus, came forth football sign language. Yall will love it!! Wells is SO cute. I am looking forward to bringing my meal so I can see that little man!!

Totally Thompson said...

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! This shirt is classic! Wells now has a game-day shirt. He must wear it every week--and when he outgrows it, he can wave it like those towels they threw to the fans at games. I can see it now--he'll have that little shirt when he's sitting in the student section :)

Carrie and Jordan said...

So cute!!! I hope Wells got to see his mom in action cheering on her team. What a great 1st game!

The Alcorn Family said...

Wells is so adorable! I loved his newborn pics. I am glad to see that you are all doing well. You look fabulous, by the way! Keep in touch...

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers