Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy 6 Months Wells!


I cannot believe that I am already writing about Wells turning six months today! That just seems so weird!! I just love him more and more each day and can't remember life without him! The days can go by pretty slow a lot of the time, but then overall it is flying by! Six months is definitely the milestone we were waiting for with Wells. We are finally feeling like ourselves again. He is sleeping so much better in the day and at night (except when teeth are coming in!!). He is also interacting with us so much more and it's so much fun! He can roll over one way, but only does it when you put him on his tummy. He is beginning to sit up on his own, but not for long before falling one way or another! His favorite things are eating (he is a pig), bathing, being outside, jumping in his johnny jump up, playing in the exersaucer, and watching the tv...unfortunately! He seriously came out of the womb wanting to stare at the tv. His least favorite things are changing clothes and waiting for his bottle or food! He is hilarious when he is waiting for food. It's almost as if he can't even breathe he is so excited and impatient when he sees his bottle or a jar of food! Wells thoroughly enjoyed his six month birthday today as I was glued to "signing day" on tv, internet, and radio. Yes, I know, I'm a boy when it comes to football. Of course I love Alabama football, but really I just LOVE any college football and anything that has to do with it! So I initiated Wells into the fun today! Some of the pictures are of him watching Saban's press conference today. Yep, he's hooked!! That's my boy!! :) I promise I do not stick him in front of the television, so don't panic! I only let him watch Praise Baby, which he adores!! Happy Six Months to you Wells!! We love you! :)

2 comments:

Ashley Matteo said...

hey
i cant believe its already half a year! wells is so cute and im sure he's going to be the biggest AL football fan before he even gets to kindergarten!

Maryanna said...

Dana,
Baby Wells is so cute! I'm excited to find your blog so I can see all your pics and keep up w/ you!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers