Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Chris!!

Happy 30th Birthday to Chris!!! He is a Valentine's baby so we celebrated all weekend. I gave him sunglasses he wanted (it was a surprise though) and his family gave him Rock Band. We always do his birthday and Valentine's together on the 13th and then we celebrate his birthday with family on the 14th. We had such a fun weekend! Friday night my parents kept Wells. We ate at Mudtown in Cahaba Heights (I highley recommend it) and then went to Target. So romantic I know, but it was fun for us!! Saturday our friend Jupie had a date with Wells and Chris and I went to lunch and shopped around the Summit. Then that night we all went to his parents for dinner. When Chris got home, he sang and played the drums until midnight. But don't worry, I made him set it up in the garage!!! Needless to say, it was a full-on weekend. We really had a blast and we feel so blessed to have so many family members and best friends in town who we love so much and who love Wells and keep him so we can have down time. We had a great weekend, but unfortunately I forgot the camera! More pictures to come later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dana........let mark and i know if you ever need us to keep little wells.....we would love to and it would be good practice:)
love yall and happy birthday chris! hayley and mark

Anonymous said...

HI Dana!! This was a great addition to your blog and all the folks I sent the pictures to were really proud for you, Chris, and Wells. I love you all.

Dad

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers