Sunday, February 1, 2009

Women's Retreat


Friday and Saturday I was blessed to be able to go to our church's women's retreat. It was one of the best retreats I've ever been to. We went to Children's Harbor Lodge at Lake Martin. The pictures should speak for themselves about how beautiful and peaceful the weekend was. We had an amazing speaker, Pat Harley. She taught on having a heart for God and the ways to get there. It truly captivated me the whole weekend and something I hope I'll ponder on for a long long time. It was hard being away from Wells for 24 hours, but it was well worth it. And I'm so thankful for Chris for keeping him so I could go. About 150 women from our church went and 23 were from my community group! We LOVE our sunday school class!! :) This group of girls is awesome! Friday night was a pajama party and fashion show, which was hilarious. It was of course full of snacks, laughs, tears, and joy. We all had the best time. I felt completely refreshed coming home yesterday and I pray that the words Pat spoke will challenge me daily.

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers