Thursday, May 21, 2009

Well...

We found out yesterday we are having a Girl!!!! We are soooooooooo excited!! We just can't believe it. I keep telling Chris that we are going to be those people that think it's a girl and a boy comes out!! We would be great with a boy too obviously, but the thought of Wells and a little girl so close in age is just too cute!!! We think we have a name, but aren't 100% yet! If any of you have any ideas for us that you know you won't use, bring them on!! Chris said we are sold on a name, but I'm not yet!! So any last minute names you feel are cute with "sheheane", go for it!! I just can't even tell you how excited I am! And everything looks great from the ultrasound. :)


10 comments:

Ashley said...

congrats Dana!!! that is so exciting! now the you will have one of each the 3rd...4th... and 5th can be a surprise! ha!

Courtney said...

That's awesome!!! I'm so excited for you!! Hope you are feeling good!!

The Burgess Family said...

That is so exciting!! I have 4 more weeks till I find out what I'm haing. I too love the idea of having a girl but know that a baby brother would be great too. Can't wait to hear what you come up with for a name. I think it's going to take my whole pregnancy to decide on a name.

cbentley413 said...

Yea! Wells will take great care of his little sister! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Congrats! We love having one of each. We also had a harder time committing to a girl name than we did with a boy name. What a blessing!

TBG said...

congratulations, Dana! She is going to be PRECIOUS!!! can't wait to hear the name :o)

Shireen said...

Congratulations, Chris, Dana and Wells!!! A little girl, and a baby sister!! :) Can't get any more perfect than that! God is so good! You're so blessed, Dana!

I'm so proud of you, too! I must admit, I love the name of this post..."Well..." Almost Wells' name! ;) Okay, maybe that is corny, but did you think of that, too? :) It was the first thing I thought of! :)

The Phillips' said...

Congratulations guys! That is very exciting. I can't believe you are already halfway through your pregnancy. It is all downhill from here!

Sandi and Mike said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I have been WAITING for this post! Congratulations to you...baby girls are the sweetest! I'm so happy for y'all and can't wait to tell Mike! Love, Sandi

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Congrats on the precious little GIRL!!! SO MUCH FUN!!! You will love having one of each! And they will be such good friends I'm sure. Can't wait to hear the name you might have picked!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers