Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Birthday/New Challenges







Well, yesterday was my 30th birthday and boy are birthdays different now...especially with a 4 week old and almost 15 month old!!! Claire did sleep one 6 hour stretch which was quite the gift!! I'm not counting on it every night, but it was awesome for one night at least!! I spent lunch with my mom, dad, sister and claire while wells was at school. And then I ate dinner with my sweet hubby at La Paz. It was so nice to have a date night!!! We know they will be few and far between so we definitely enjoyed it. And we were back and ready for bed by 9!! Thanks Jupie for keeping the kiddos!! It was actually a very nice birthday!



As for the new challenges, Claire now has clogged tear ducts. I know this is pretty normal, but I hear they can last a long time. Any suggestions for this is greatly appreciated!! All I know to do is massage her tear ducts and use a warm wash cloth when her eyelids won't open. It's kind of yucky!! But the good news is that we think my feeding her is okay now and her jaundice levels are leveling out. yeah!!! Wells is also a bit whiny these days. We hope it's teething!! But he is also hilarious!!!!!!!! He makes the funniest faces and truly loves to show off!! So I will leave you pictures of Claire (and we don't know who she looks like yet), Wells, and Chris and I last night.









No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers