Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snow Days and Wells' 7 month birthday!


What an amazing weekend!!! I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face watching the snow fall, and not even caring that Wells woke up at 5:30. That is a first! :) I made Chris wake up and look out the window, but he didn't truly enjoy it until he got up at 8! Poor Chris had to fly out to Ohio in the only snow day we'll probably have all year! Wells, Vedder and I enjoyed every minute of it though! Okay, Wells just enjoyed watching from inside the house! (notice the pictures where we stuck him in the bumbo in the snow...not a happy camper) Vedder loved it though! I couldn't believe we had close to 5 inches! So fun and so beautiful! I drove around taking pictures where I knew it would be beautiful. I LOVED watching all the kids playing in the snow everywhere. God knew we needed some snow in Alabama! It was awesome watching all the families play together. I made sure it wasn't icy before I drove, so don't think I'm crazy! Most of these pictures are from right around our house. I loved that Wells just stared out the window for long periods of time. He knew it was something different and obviously he loved staring at it! Wells turned seven months today! Each month is going by a little bit quicker than the one before. Everything is pretty much the same from 6 months except he is really close to sitting up. We are on our 5th set of ear infections and probably headed towards tubes. I'm just leaving it in God's hands and trying not to worry one way or the other. He is such a champ though that the only way I know he even has them is that his naps are really short and it's hard to get him to sleep at night. He is such a sweet little guy and Chris and I are loving him to death! So we are excited he got to ring in his 7 month birthday with the big snow weekend! I hope you bham folks enjoyed it too!

3 comments:

Ashlei said...

He is such a little doll

Sandi and Mike said...

I have to say I never thought I would see a "Roll Tide" snowman! Happy 7 months Wells!!!

Maggie Pelton said...

He's adorable!!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers