Monday, August 10, 2009

1st Birthday Party!!!






















We celebrated Wells' birthday on Saturday. Oh, did we have fun or what??!!! I am serious when I say that his party was more fun than any party I ever had. It's amazing how your heart just goes out to your little one and you want everything to be perfect for their big day! It was worth all the cleaning, decorating, etc. and I really had fun! Wells had more fun than anyone though! It was hilarious!!! We didn't know how he would react with the craziness of ALL of his favorite people in one place! We did just the family this year and boy did he love being the center of attention. He danced for everyone, let anyone and everyone hold him, and he even opened some presents! His favorite part though was the cake!!! Our little one can EAT! He seriously ate the ENTIRE smash cake, which was an oversized cupcake. He crammed it in so fast that I thought he was going to be sick! We laughed so hard. The pictures of that above are in order, so watch how the cake disappeared and how his cheeks got bigger!! Chris and I had the time of our lives watching Wells LOVE his party. He definitely takes after his mama and loves people! I hope you enjoy all the pictures!














6 comments:

Rachel said...

How fun! That is a great picture of your parents and the 3 boys.

Nathan said...

I love all the pictures especially the first one of the entire family and the dog licking his lips!!
Looks like yall had a blast!

Shireen said...

Yay!!! Happy 1st Birthday Party, Wells!!! :) I love your little chipmunk cheeks as you stuff your mouth with your very OWN big cupcake!!! :)

What a sweet party...I can tell by the pictures. Good job, Mom & Dad!! :)

Wells is VERY loved!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Wells!!! You got a wonderful Mum!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Flor (floreshayes@gmail.com)
hkpanda.freetzi.com

Ashley said...

wow...pregnant brain... I just remembered that I never emailed you about me doing the cupcake!!! I'm so sorry! I think I went into labor that next week! Anyways, if you ever need anything from us again I guess I should advise you to call the store- the owner apparently isn't very reliable! ha! Happy Bday to Wells!

Bragans said...

Great time! Hard to believe how fast time flies. You just hang on, year 2 is so much fun! Claire & Maggie Kate will have to have play dates. Hope you are feeling well.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers