Monday, August 24, 2009

Water Boys!












This past Saturday Wells had his first trip to the lake (thank you Blairs!). He had such a blast!! I've never seen a lakehouse so well-prepared for babies. It was not only gorgeous, but so accomodating for little ones and so relaxing for the big ones!! We got to celebrate Adam's birthday with the Blairs and Matteos, and also watch 3 little boys in action. These are two of our best couple friends from church (we are so lucky b/c we have such amazing friends from church!!) and it's awesome because our little boys are 15 months, and 12 months old so they are right there together! We pray these little boys will grow up to be buddies and be Christian examples to other boys! Ashley took these precious photos. Wells' favorite part was the boat. I mean, he was waving his hands in the air and dancing as the boat was flying around trying to throw one of the guys off of a tube. I, being 33 weeks preggo, was the one afraid Claire was going to be born on Smith Lake that day, while Wells had the time of his life!!! And he didn't even mind the life jacket! He is going to take after both Chris and me with being adventurous and loving the water! Yeah Wells!!! What an awesome day at the Lake. Oh yeah, and the weather was perfect. I didn't even sweat!
Oh, and any of you wondering about the milk saga...it's still not solved. He hates it. Plain and simple, he hates it and gags until he makes himself throw up. lovely. And thank you to all the advice I received and trust me, I tried it all. But we are just going with enfagrow (the next step up in enfamil) and we're sticking to two bottles a day. At least he'll drink juice and water out of the sippy cup, right?! My stress is gone for now, but I haven't given up hope. I'll try again with the milk one day, but not anytime soon. All is happy around our house again and with another one coming in 6 weeks or less, why give up bottles now!

No comments:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers