Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Month to Wells!!




This blog design is now devoted to Wells' birthday month!! Chris always makes fun of me because I LOVE birthdays and make a really big deal of them. He told me that I like to have a birthday month, so I've honored wells with dedicating this month's blog design to him!! I can't wait until his family birthday party on Saturday. What fun!! Trust me, I'll take lots of pics. Until then, here are some photos we had made at Portrait Innovations for his first birthday. I highly recommend them. They are so GREAT with kids and cheap! Of course I'll want really fun, nice photographer photos at some point, but these are a great way to get good pics to give out to the family! by the way, how hilarious is the second picture! It looks like my dad or chris' grandad so we thought it was too hilarious not to buy!! the first picture is the real one we used of course!


4 comments:

Shireen said...

Happy Birthday, Big Boy!!! :) I can't believe it, and I KNOW your mommy and daddy can't believe you're already a year old!!

You are the CUTEST little boy, and somehow, you and Rhys resemble each other...it's so SWEET!! :) We need to get you boys together to PLAY!!! Rhys is not quite mobile, but when he is, yall would be so cute running around together!

Dana, I LOVE the idea of celebrating a birthday MONTH!!! :) Ask Russell...he knows! ;) I like the blog wallpaper, too! :)

Thank you for bringing Wells to visit yesterday! It was SO REFRESHING for my Spirit, and I look forward to our NEXT visit!! :)

Love yall!!!

Tawnya said...

Fun to see your blog after seeing your comment on the Blairs' blog. Congrats on the growing family, and praise God for taking care of your needs. We also have a great testimony regarding how God has taken care of us through law school and now here in Mobile. Take care!

Unknown said...

DANA!! I think the one in the hat looks JUST like you peeping out! I love it! Hope Wells had a fun party.

Sandi and Mike said...

Happy Birthday Wells!! I cannot believe we are already celebrating your first birthday! Have mommy and daddy give you a great big birthday smooch from us! Love, Sandi, Mike, and Avery

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers